Thread: BPS Tech Work Thread

BPS Tech Work Thread

THE WORK BENCH IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

For those that don't know me my name is John. I've done tech work for years both professionally at local shops/fields and on my own at my bench at home. From Autocockers to the latest and greatest I've worked on just about every manufacturer and piece of equipment there is. Using this knowledge base I'd like to offer the community as a whole that does not have access to a local tech or the time themselves the ability to have their gear serviced properly and professionally.

Fee wise I plan to normally break it down for Electro/Mech/Etc with each having it's own cost, but for my first offering here on CC I'm opening my bench up to members that need their gear cleaned/fixed/brought back to life at a discounted price as seen below:

Flat Gun Service Fee: $20 + S/H (+ Parts If Needed)
    Flat Tank/Loader Service Fee: $10 + S/H (+ Parts If Needed)

Regardless of what needs to be done send it my way and I'll make it happen. This includes

- Full Gun Cleaning
    - Troubleshooting/Leak Repair
    - Upgrade Installation
    - Autococker Timing/Troubleshooting
    - Breakdown And/Or Reassembly For Anodizing
    - Seal Replacement And General Repairs

All guns sent for troubleshooting work or parts installation/repair are cleaned and chrono'd to desired FPS. Once service is complete you will be invoiced if necessary for S/H and any additional parts costs if applicable. Shipping back to you is done via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking # Provided.

All Tanks sent for troubleshooting or regulator cleaning are re-aired and pressure tested for proper output. Once service is complete you will be invoiced if necessary for S/H and any additional parts costs if applicable. Shipping back to you is done via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking # Provided.

All Loaders sent for troubleshooting or repair are tested on gun for proper feeding and performance. Once service is complete you will be invoiced if necessary for S/H and any additional parts costs if applicable. Shipping back to you is done via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking # Provided.

I also have access to a local Fire Supply Company that does hydrotesting. Please see my other thread for pricing and information: Hydro Testing Info.

I'll be updating this thread to make it prettier and easier to read so check back often for more info and updates on what I've worked on!
    Last edited by Euangelion; 02-16-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Updated with some info and reserved for completed work examples

Just finished up a complete teardown and rebuild of this Alias for someone on another forum! Gun was purchased in non working order and now its ready to hit the field.

Full seal replacement with grease, eyes swapped, and membrane replaced. Pressures reset and chrono'd at 290.

Do you work on Bob Long Milleniums?
    Thanks,
    Jim
    THE Hulk

My Feedback:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2867

Come to the Dark Side...We have Cookies.

Sure thing shoot me a pm with what you're looking to get done/issues

Quick teardown and rebuild on a RF pump over the last weekend. Replaced a shot valve stem and swapped steel braided with macroline setup. Chrono'd at a nice consistent 290.

Ratrod Cocker cleanup. Full tear down, seal replacement, and pneumatics swap. Timed and chrono'd to 285.

Thank you! Should have an e-oracle on the way soon for a cleanup and tuning!