Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Custom Cockers would be better if.....

The like and share buttons are supposed to post to your facebook wall. You should also be able to link facebook with CC to login via facebook when you come back here. It may take a little more fiddling around on my part to get this working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
    we sit quiet as Bulldog preaches his kind words to mankind...

A mail box that can take at least 1000 message or even better unlimited
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Elite members get a larger mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    A mail box that can take at least 1000 message or even better unlimited
    Quote Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
    we sit quiet as Bulldog preaches his kind words to mankind...

The FB connect button now correctly shows up in my browser.

I rarely am on this site anymore for quite a few different reasons so I would like to chime in!

FB is so much easier and more personal for myself as a seller and to be honest, this site looks down and openly ridicules and mocks us that do more selling than anything else. I came to this site few years ago now and was completely engrossed in all things cocker. Bought my first project here and bought and sold here for a while but eventually through crappy comments and behind the scenes complaining I decided to take myself to FB and I know many others that feel the same way and have even made the comments on FB that some of the people on this site like to treat guys asking "dumb" questions with disrespect. Me and a lot of others that use to frequent this page just don't come here much anymore because of it.

I realize FB has bad eggs also and it does get out of hand there too, but just like here the mods remove those people when they are required too.

As a guy who was buying and parting markers I felt out of place here and was just waiting to get booted for not paying for a dealer account and I did consider it but at the end of the day I preferred to buy high and sell low more as a service to the cocker community than at any profit to myself. Now I have lost plenty of money conducting a sort of business and after 2 years I still haven't made a profit but it doesn't really bother me since it is a hobby and not a source of income.

With that out of the way. FB messenger is sooooooo much easier to conduct deals and chat with people in real time. Pictures are a huge pain in the A** here but the personal messaging is nice because an email notification is a great way to not forget about message.

FB connectivity is a great idea and maybe even a FB page. I would bet 95% of the members here are already on FB anyway.
    2K+ Cocker

Planet Eclipse Eblade freak

If I could see the messages that I've sent without having the other guy reply with my quote.
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC

Custom Cockers would be better if.....

I love alot of things about this forum. The people, the overall attitude, etc. My only pet peeve is that the search field requires a minimum of 4 characters. There are a lot of 3 character words / identifiers in the paintball world (Ram, LPR, FLE, SFL, STO, etc.) and Id really like to be able to search for them.
    Last edited by brando247; 04-04-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

Quote Originally Posted by brando247 View Post
    I love alot of things about this forum. The people, the overall attitude, etc. My only pet peeve is that the search field requires a minimum of 4 characters. There are a lot of 3 character words / identifiers in the paintball world (Ram, LPR, FLE, SFL, STO, etc.) and I’d really like to be able to search for them.
    One thing that can help with the searching for less then 4 character words is to use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard at the end. For example SFL* , it is not perfect and may miss a thing or two but it works ok and is certainly better then nothing.

Awesome. Thanks for the info!
    WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

..if i came back, started buying everything and not give a chance to anyone again
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    MLH doesn't need feedback, he's so well known everyone trusts him