Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ressurection LPR leak?

Anyway to check for certain on either of those? Just remembered I have a 11/16 Palmers valve that I could try!

Ye, toss the Palmers in to eliminate one or the other. Rarely, it's just the cup seal needing to repeat properly after being taken apart. Happens once in a blue moon to my tornado valved cockers when I strip them down. The leak will go away after maybe a pod or two once the cup seal forms to the body again

Well I couldn't find my Palmers valve, don't know if I sold it or if it's buried somewhere else but found another valve and it seems to be holding pressure. Going to try with a full tank tonight.
    Last edited by WholemealDrop; 04-19-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Used the cone spring that the other valve had and it wasn't strong enough to fire a ball, they were basically just being pushed out the barrel by the bolt. Swapped in the stock valve spring and seems to be actually firing now but the bolt is staying in the open position after firing. Double checked my hoses making sure that I hadn't switched them from stock and they were good. Would 3 way adjustment cause this to happen?

Yep, Id first look at your timing rod adjustment, then 3 way orings after. Maybe trigger plate return spring too. The bolt stays back after 1 shot or does it cycle a few times then jams up? Can you push on the jammed up back block easily, or is it stiff? I'm assuming slider frame and stock ressy pneus?
    Last edited by anthrakz; 04-22-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Figured it out, 3 way was just WAY out of time. Adjusted that and now it shoots like a champ! Thanks to those who offered advice.