Thread: Mods

Mods

Ive noticed. Most of the mods that have been here since cc became anything are not active and been a year or more since their last sign in...

Any thoughts on signing new mods up???.. not sure if you remember me bulldog.. having a brain fart. Cant remember your name.. lol.. ive beem away too long and now im back...

Maybe?? Lol

Wait I'm still hear and visit almost daily....... But I agree one or two fulltime mods would be nice. BD?

Ive seen you Doc. Just noticed kmac, wolf, listessa? Spelling.. lol not been on for a long time. and tesko is retiring from paintball.

Ive been on daily here. Want to get my collection back and thriving. And trying to get a few more ready so I can take the family out. Not sure id trust them with my keepers I have right now.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerfanatic View Post
    Ive seen you Doc. Just noticed kmac, wolf, listessa? Spelling.. lol not been on for a long time. and tesko is retiring from paintball.

Ive been on daily here. Want to get my collection back and thriving. And trying to get a few more ready so I can take the family out. Not sure id trust them with my keepers I have right now.. lol.
    Wolf13 is restoring tractors with his father, like, professionally. Tesko is in a life transition and I suspect his return. Kmac I can't speak for - he got married and POOF.

Anyway the forum has slowed down and most of the hackers and spam bots have moved to greener pastures so the mod job has been real easy.

TheHulk put a WTB in the General Classifieds and I said "ah screw it" and left it there. Getting kind of loose.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    Wolf13 is restoring tractors with his father, like, professionally. Tesko is in a life transition and I suspect his return. Kmac I can't speak for - he got married and POOF.

Anyway the forum has slowed down and most of the hackers and spam bots have moved to greener pastures so the mod job has been real easy.

TheHulk put a WTB in the General Classifieds and I said "ah screw it" and left it there. Getting kind of loose.
    I did that just to see if there were any mods here.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    THE Hulk

My Feedback:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2867

Come to the Dark Side...We have Cookies.

I haven't seen Lis on here in a LONG time. I have seen KMAC pop up here and there, but I agree. A freshening up with more active users might be a good idea.

Sure you can be a mod ... Just pee in this cup first =)
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC