Thread: CCM J2 or Niche Element

CCM J2 or Niche Element

Hey guys, the Element has been on the market long enough now to get some user feedback. If you guys had to choose, which one would you go with and why? Also, which model do you think will hold value? I look forward to some healthy convo.

Or how about looking at a Inception Designs Hornet Pump.

Ahh Doc, making it even harder to decide. What to do???

It's a good time to be a cocker guy. It's pretty cool seeing things come back around again although it is making me feel old...hmm.

Just build something unless you're a huge fan of those two options.

when I look at making a new high dollar marker purchase I do lots of reading on the company.
    Last edited by docfire; 05-19-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Doc, your reviews have helped me tones and I'm a big fan of your work. I always like reading your stuff. I was bummed to see the Inception vs Niche frame thread die but I understand. Are there any fundamental issues you have come across on the Elements? I have seen some user reports indicating the Elements need a decent amount of tuning to get them working proper.

Fast, it seems like every time I build a gun I loose my a$$ on resale so I'm trying things a little different this time around. I have a custom Inception as my main shooter either way. The re-release of the J2 with a mech front end option is very tempting and CCM is always rock solid. Butttttt, I think I'm just caught up in the hype of the low production custom milled Elements; a few of them are popping up used now.

Quote Originally Posted by keeptrying56 View Post
    Doc, your reviews have helped me tones and I'm a big fan of your work. I always like reading your stuff. I was bummed to see the Inception vs Niche frame thread die but I understand. Are there any fundamental issues you have come across on the Elements? I have seen some user reports indicating the Elements need a decent amount of tuning to get them working proper.

Fast, it seems like every time I build a gun I loose my a$$ on resale so I'm trying things a little different this time around. I have a custom Inception as my main shooter either way. The re-release of the J2 with a mech front end option is very tempting and CCM is always rock solid. Butttttt, I think I'm just caught up in the hype of the low production custom milled Elements; a few of them are popping up used now.
    Inception Designs and CCM are solid companies. Also they have embraced the 11/16 valve standard.

In addition on the frame review. One person would have been presently surprised but the comment shut down any support from me. On a second note you will see a review of the new hornet and it's frame soon.

Quote Originally Posted by keeptrying56 View Post

Not really considering fun costs money and half of the fun is the build!