Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COTM June 2017

COTM June 2017

COTM June:

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!
    To keep the competition fair these rules WILL be enforced. I will politely refer you to this post and which rules to go over.

Rules

Classes allowed:
    1) There will be 3 classes: Electro, Mechanical, Pump (INCLUDING E-gripped pumps and p-assists)

Entry into contest:
    2) Post your entry (Please try to keep any text in entry posts short, just the pictures are preferred)
    --> 2a) Two (2) pictures only please. (HINT: put your best picture 2nd so I do not have to jump back and forth trying to decide which to use for the poll)
    --> 2b) Type your class entry in the title or top of post.
    --> 2c) Any picture post, as long as it qualifies, is considered your entry. Do not post an entry if you do not intend to compete.

3) ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. You may not post entries into multiple classes, or multiple entries into a single class. Your first entry will be taken as your official entry and the others disqualified. You must choose what class you want to enter or feel most likely to compete in.
    --> 3a) Posting an entry FOR someone else IS ALLOWED as long as the owner has expressed their interest in the competition in the 'open entry thread'.

4) Entries must not be currently listed 'for sale'
    --> 4a) Entries must not go up for sale during the contest or it will be disqualified

Contest length, polls, tie breaking:
    5) The contest will run till the 25th of the month (in feb's case the 22nd) and will have a 5 day poll with the entrys to allow 1 day in the event of a TIE.
    --> 5a) Majority vote wins so self-votes cannot 'sway' and judging is unbiased. Self votes are ALLOWED
    --> 5b) In the event of a TIE, a one (1) day TIE BREAKER will be posted, the winner will receive CotM and fall under rules 6 and 7. The 2nd place entry will receive an 'Honorable Mention' in the Winners Thread and will NOT be subject to rule 6 however it will be subject to rule 7a.

Winning markers and owners:
    6) Winning owners cannot enter the same category as the previous marker for 1 month. In the case of multiple month victory, the winner cannot enter either of the previous two categories.

7) Winning markers CANNOT be reentered for 1 year from winning month even if possession has changed.
    --> 7a) Honorable Mention awards will be given to second place after a tie breaker poll. These are subject to a 6 month reentry hold.

Rules maybe updated at any time to reflect fairness and balance.

Mech please

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're just all kinds of old school cool
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by paintballedbackin88 View Post
    Mech please

Hey man my buddy has a matching VASA for that I'm 95% sure.. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Mech plz.

Mech please.

mech

Since this will probably be changing color soon, going to go ahead and submit it for Electro this month:

Blue Fade 2K3 Belsales Evolution X Build
    Started: June 7, 2012
    Finished: May 19, 2013

modern classic?

Last edited by riddler; 06-26-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Entry bump.................