Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99' STO Fade

99' STO Fade

Looking for $420 obo PayPal and shipped, STO is very clean with little to no wear.
    No trades at this time.

Offer up, worst I can say is no!

Last edited by ghostcreep; 07-19-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Wow. That's a clean one!
    WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

Bump, price drop

99 STO's both standard and mini had reverse P-blocks, and only 99 Mini STO's had this milling.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    99 STO's both standard and mini had reverse P-blocks, and only 99 Mini STO's had this milling.
    This is the 'body kit' variety of the '99 STO. While WGP and some shops built/anodized some as complete markers, most were sold as body kits. This is one of several milling options for such kits.

Beautiful. I'd love to see one of these modernized a wee bit

Quote Originally Posted by riddler View Post
    This is the 'body kit' variety of the '99 STO. While WGP and some shops built/anodized some as complete markers, most were sold as body kits. This is one of several milling options for such kits.
    but it doesn't have the P block like all the 99 STO's had, so I don't think it's a STO. Still a very nice body, just not compatible with 99 STO length bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    but it doesn't have the P block like all the 99 STO's had, so I don't think it's a STO. Still a very nice body, just not compatible with 99 STO length bolts.
    You're getting hung up on comparing to the standard red/blue '99 STOs. It's not a '99 STO. It's a '99 STO body kit. One of several different milling types offered by WGP at the time.

in 1999 P blocks were the standard for STO autocockers. My friend even bought a 99 Mini STO body kit at the IAO in 99, it was green splashed with no STO emblem like the 99 Mini and full-size have but it is P blocked and at that time it was advertised as Mini STO body kit. While the Mini STO's had this same milling and my friends custom splashed did as well the full size STO's did not use this milling like I'm sure you're aware.

I know there were a few of the older full size STO's 97 and 98 type that had no P block, but at some point P blocks became the standard on the 98's and that carried onto the 99's. This is why I'm saying this is not a STO body kit because if it was it would have the P block and use a 99 STO length bolt.

I've seen similar advertised all over the place for years now, people claiming them to be STO's, but they're not 99 Standard Tournament Operation "STO" because they can't use the 99 STO length bolt.

It's still a real nice milling design and body, just not a STO.

So then what you saying is this is not a 98 STO because it dosn't have a P-Block

http://www.otterpaintball.com/wp-con...er-700x525.jpg