Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: 99' STO Fade

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    in 1999 P blocks were the standard for STO autocockers. My friend even bought a 99 Mini STO body kit at the IAO in 99, it was green splashed with no STO emblem like the 99 Mini and full-size have but it is P blocked and at that time it was advertised as Mini STO body kit. While the Mini STO's had this same milling and my friends custom splashed did as well the full size STO's did not use this milling like I'm sure you're aware.

    I know there were a few of the older full size STO's 97 and 98 type that had no P block, but at some point P blocks became the standard on the 98's and that carried onto the 99's. This is why I'm saying this is not a STO body kit because if it was it would have the P block and use a 99 STO length bolt.

    I've seen similar advertised all over the place for years now, people claiming them to be STO's, but they're not 99 Standard Tournament Operation "STO" because they can't use the 99 STO length bolt.

    It's still a real nice milling design and body, just not a STO.
    Hi buddy,
    Here's a snippet stolen straight from WGP's website via the wayback machine (https://web.archive.org/web/19990507...dex.html#STO):

    Custom Vertical Feed Body Kits
    Vertical Feed STO Style Body
    Lightened Back Block (Not the P block!)
    Lightened Front Block
    Air Adaptor
    Splash Anodized
    Body Milling
    *This is the perfect kit for you to build your own completely customized gun!
    For WGP polished aluminum RAMs, 3-Ways, and other factory aftermarket parts, go here

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    oahu, hawaii
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    It's still a real nice milling design and body, just not a STO.
    Its a sto body kit.
    THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HELPS ME FINISH PROJECTS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by njr_11 View Post
    So then what you saying is this is not a 98 STO because it dosn't have a P-Block

    http://www.otterpaintball.com/wp-con...er-700x525.jpg
    that's not what I'm saying re-read what I wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by riddler View Post
    Hi buddy,
    Here's a snippet stolen straight from WGP's website via the wayback machine (https://web.archive.org/web/19990507...dex.html#STO):

    Custom Vertical Feed Body Kits
    Vertical Feed STO Style Body
    Lightened Back Block (Not the P block!)
    Lightened Front Block
    Air Adaptor
    Splash Anodized
    Body Milling
    *This is the perfect kit for you to build your own completely customized gun!
    For WGP polished aluminum RAMs, 3-Ways, and other factory aftermarket parts, go here
    Key point in bold right there
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyKoolAid View Post
    Its a sto body kit.
    It's a Custom Vertical Feed Body kit with STO "Style" body but missing the P block and STO Bolt there fore it's not a STO

    LOL
    Last edited by JohnBlaze; 12-09-2017 at 04:52 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    that's not what I'm saying re-read what I wrote.


    Key point in bold right there

    It's a Custom Vertical Feed Body kit with STO "Style" body but missing the P block and STO Bolt there fore it's not a STO

    LOL
    Dude, its an STO body kit that's been built up. I also bought one at 99 IAO, they were priced out based on options: Full length with a cut block solid anno was $325, add splash or fade was $50 more, or make it mini w/ p Block and solid color was $75 more, mini w/ p-block and splash was $100 more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •