Thread: Win a Vanquish SS or KP3 & support Sons of the American Legion

Win a Vanquish SS or KP3 & support Sons of the American Legion

Hi-

Team Defiance is back again holding another charity raffle on July 22nd. This time, we are turning our attention to a local chapter of the Sons of the American Legion (https://www.legion.org/sons). As always, 100% of the proceeds will go to SAL. With this MCB's support, we were able to generate over $4k for our last charity. Hopefully, we can put another big number out there for another great organization.

From Boston Paintball/Committed Paintball:
    A VanquishSS, along with an Infamous jersey and JTRetro Mask!

Co-Main Prize:

So, how do you get it? You buy the charity raffle tickets! They are $5 per ticket, or 5 for $20. How do you do it? You PM me, and I'll give you the details. We will then be holding the raffle on the 22nd at the end of the event, and I'll be recording the drawing for winner and we'll post it on FB, CC, and MCB. We'll also have secondary prizes beyond these. I'll contact the winner, and no, you do not need to be present for you to win the marker. I'll then box it up and send it out if the winner is not present.

TL/DR: Charity raffle, $5 per ticket, 5 for $20, winners get the VanquishSS or the KP3, and go support Sons of the American Legion.
    Last edited by cfos00; 07-17-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Ill get in for 5!

Used to volunteer (and my father still does) at the local Legion hall this is an awesome cause thank you.
    Last edited by Euangelion; 07-19-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Chris, put me down for $50 worth

Hey guys, about 24 more hours here!

Few hours left if you're looking to donate!