Thread: X1-P First Production Run is Underway

X1-P First Production Run is Underway

Hi guys,

Since this community is made up of a lot of collectors and people who tend to care about low serial numbers and all of that jazz, I thought I'd let you know that the X1-P has gone into production.

I'll let the website do all the explaining but basically it's the first magfed autococker pump. The semi auto version, the X1-A will be coming out sometime this winter.

Right now I've only committed to making 30 bodies. The first 15 (serial numbers 001-015) are going to fully built guns and the remaining (016-030) are going into conversion kits. Hopefully there will be enough demand to warrant making more, but if not, there will be at least 30 of these things made.

Current schedule has me shipping out on or before 9/7/2017 for this first run.

So yea, come check it out!

http://www.adnpaintball.com/x1-p.html

That's pretty damn cool.

What does the body weigh? Really interested in getting a kit

Pretty neat. I am interested in a non committal way. Curious about price. I didn't see that on the web site.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    THE Hulk

My Feedback:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2867

Come to the Dark Side...We have Cookies.

$475 for kit, it's over on the purchase page

Quote Originally Posted by Lenord View Post
    $475 for kit, it's over on the purchase page
    I must have missed that. Thank you for pointing that out.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    THE Hulk

My Feedback:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2867

Come to the Dark Side...We have Cookies.

Wow!
    I know exactly what I want for Christmas.
    Thank you for the update.

I'm going to admit to thinking about it so let me ask.
    'How easy will it be to put a pneumatic front block on it?'
    IXOYE
    It's Not the Answer that Enlightens but the Question

Pneucocker Full Build

Not. There is no air passage past the magwell on the X1-P. You have to go up, over, and around the magazine to get air to the front block. That will require major changes to the body which will be made to the X1-A. The pump was just easier to make for the first production run so I'm doing that first and then making the semi version later. The semi version will likely have an integrated front block too so I don't know how easy it will be to drop pumps on it. I'm trying to design each body to fit the format it's mean't to be used in. They are not cheap to make or buy and I'd rather it do one thing the best it can than try and be able to do two things half-assed. There are a lot of changes to normal cocker body design required when using a mag. The placement of the pump rod is one of those things and messes with using normal pump arms and front blocks. Hence why the conversion kits come with their own pump kits and sled.

Being able to shoot first strike with a sniper platform has my interest. I never buy the first of anything .. just cause...I applaud you for the effort and will be watching the development very closely. Thank you for posting this up.

I was wondering about the air passage. Are the sleds threaded all the way through so you could attach a rod from the back of the sled?