Thread: Karnivor eye problem

Karnivor eye problem

So I'm pretty sure it's the board but I thought I'd check and see if there was maybe something I was missing. I have gone through 3 sets of eye wires all supposedly working but the board doesn't seem to be able to "see" the eyes. I just get the (.) icon showing a ball in the chamber no matter what I do, same as if the eyes were unplugged, even when I shine a flashlight into the eye. I have the eyes set to reflective and have reset the board to default "fast" settings with no luck. The board is in great shape, no corrosion and nothing wrong with the plug as far as I can tell. is there something I missed?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hathegkla View Post
    So I'm pretty sure it's the board but I thought I'd check and see if there was maybe something I was missing. I have gone through 3 sets of eye wires all supposedly working but the board doesn't seem to be able to "see" the eyes. I just get the (.) icon showing a ball in the chamber no matter what I do, same as if the eyes were unplugged, even when I shine a flashlight into the eye. I have the eyes set to reflective and have reset the board to default "fast" settings with no luck. The board is in great shape, no corrosion and nothing wrong with the plug as far as I can tell. is there something I missed?

thanks
    Reflective eyes don't show ball in breach. It just shows if the eye is on or off.

well I feel stupid. ok I'll give this another try.