Thread: Pre2k sleeper build

Pre2k sleeper build

As the title suggest, I am building a Pre2K sleeper. The goal is to have it look as stock as possible. The marker is getting the works done, but I have been out of the hobby for a long time and have some pretty basic questions. First, I am starting with a stock Pre2K ANS Generation X Adrenalin body. I am going to doing an internal half with a MQ2 valve controlled by a Zero-B. Like I stated, I want it to look stock. I am moving the pneumatic solenoid housing up so I can fit a barrel shroud and machining the trigger housing to fit the Zero-B. I have a full machine shop in my garage and making / modifying parts is no problem for me. Questions:

1 – Do I need to run eye’s? I have a set of race frame covers with new green eyes. If I don’t need them my thought was I can use the C.T.O. setting to limit my ROF. The field I play has a max ROF of 10.5 BPS & 3 rnd burst is allowed. I can’t shoot any where that fast without the help but it still should be slow enough not to have a feed issue. I have a Dye Rotor R2 feeding the paint.

2 – When I played in the 90’s I saw guys put M1928A1 (tommy gun) stock sets on their autocockers. Mind you this was up in Alaska. I have a set and was going to put this on if it was a common set-up during this time. Otherwise I might have to find an old school bottle stock with a CO2 bottle and modify it to hook up my remote line for HPA.

I am sure I will have many more questions. I will also posts some pics.
    Last edited by Oakrodent; 09-27-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Sounds like a really fun build. I hope you post up some progress photos of what you're doing along the way. It's too bad you cannot get a t-board instead of a zero-b because it would fit in just about any modified grip frame you want and with a lot less work.

you don't need eyes for 10.5BPS if you have a good hopper. We used to shoot about that using 12v Revvies back in the day.

any input on using the 1928A1 stock?

Here is what I am starting with:

I am gstting ready to start this project but I am not sure what are the higher quality items to be used. Here are my choices:
    HPR: Bob Long 360 or Air America Messiah?
    LPR: Palmer Rock or AKA?
    Ram: Dye or Belsales?

This is my Pre2k RF Sleeper in her final form.
    All stock WGP Pneus, Frame and Reg. CP ASA. Taso Pre2k Volumizer. I don't remember the internals but I put a CCM IVG so I can adjust it without removing the cocking rod.

She shoots flawlessly and gets play time almost every weekend. (I don't own wall hangers.)
    Only thing I'd ever change or add to this gun would be to put a mini gauge under the front block so I can see what pressure the gun runs at.

sounds sweet! post a pic.