Thread: Pre2k sleeper build

Pre2k sleeper build

As the title suggest, I am building a Pre2K sleeper. The goal is to have it look as stock as possible. The marker is getting the works done, but I have been out of the hobby for a long time and have some pretty basic questions. First, I am starting with a stock Pre2K ANS Generation X Adrenalin body. I am going to doing an internal half with a MQ2 valve controlled by a Zero-B. Like I stated, I want it to look stock. I am moving the pneumatic solenoid housing up so I can fit a barrel shroud and machining the trigger housing to fit the Zero-B. I have a full machine shop in my garage and making / modifying parts is no problem for me. Questions:

1 – Do I need to run eye’s? I have a set of race frame covers with new green eyes. If I don’t need them my thought was I can use the C.T.O. setting to limit my ROF. The field I play has a max ROF of 10.5 BPS & 3 rnd burst is allowed. I can’t shoot any where that fast without the help but it still should be slow enough not to have a feed issue. I have a Dye Rotor R2 feeding the paint.

2 – When I played in the 90’s I saw guys put M1928A1 (tommy gun) stock sets on their autocockers. Mind you this was up in Alaska. I have a set and was going to put this on if it was a common set-up during this time. Otherwise I might have to find an old school bottle stock with a CO2 bottle and modify it to hook up my remote line for HPA.

I am sure I will have many more questions. I will also posts some pics.
    Last edited by Oakrodent; 09-27-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Sounds like a really fun build. I hope you post up some progress photos of what you're doing along the way. It's too bad you cannot get a t-board instead of a zero-b because it would fit in just about any modified grip frame you want and with a lot less work.

you don't need eyes for 10.5BPS if you have a good hopper. We used to shoot about that using 12v Revvies back in the day.

any input on using the 1928A1 stock?

Here is what I am starting with:

I am gstting ready to start this project but I am not sure what are the higher quality items to be used. Here are my choices:
    HPR: Bob Long 360 or Air America Messiah?
    LPR: Palmer Rock or AKA?
    Ram: Dye or Belsales?