Thread: Dump Valve for 11/16 Bodies

Dump Valve for 11/16 Bodies

Hello all.

I am slowly working on a project and have been trying to find a valve for it. My Google-fu turned up the Alien Morph Valve as a possible candidate, so I bought one and I'm not 100% sure whether or not it will fit the bill.

What I am looking for is a valve that closes off its input when the hammer strikes and opens its output, allowing for some pneumatic 'logic' circuits on the front block. I think what I'm trying to do is called a FASOR, unless I can find a four way that toggles as a pilot valve.

Does this exist and I'm just not finding it, or am I chasing a pipe dream here?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kapyrna View Post
    Hello all.

I am slowly working on a project and have been trying to find a valve for it. My Google-fu turned up the Alien Morph Valve as a possible candidate, so I bought one and I'm not 100% sure whether or not it will fit the bill.

What I am looking for is a valve that closes off its input when the hammer strikes and opens its output, allowing for some pneumatic 'logic' circuits on the front block. I think what I'm trying to do is called a FASOR, unless I can find a four way that toggles as a pilot valve.

Does this exist and I'm just not finding it, or am I chasing a pipe dream here?

Thanks!
    A fasor is forward air spring operated return. So thats not what your looking for. I think u may be looking for a valve with a hall effect. Idk if if you shpuld even shut off input given the limited volume in front of the valve. Maybe a merlin spec may be able to
    Last edited by Vitalsilence; 10-12-2017 at 05:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    If it is not broke, fix it until it is.

MCB Feedback
    PbNation