Thread: Info on Hybrid Race cocker

Info on Hybrid Race cocker

So I saw this marker a few years ago and was fascinated by it and tried to obtain it but missed out. I just now got my hands on it. Back then I was trying to research it and was told it was possibly one of a handful of factory built markers made by Hybrid that they were showing off at World Cup I believe but they never went into production. Now that I have it I would really like to learn the history if possible. It's also my first Race so I will probably have some questions about getting running properly. Marker is absolutely beautiful. Any info at all would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by junglepeanut; 01-13-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Looks like a standard hybrid autococker with a 05 race kit. That thread f1 noid might fit the "rare" bill though.
    This has been a TEST, This life has been a TEST.
    Had this been an Actual LIFE you would had lived in
    the Mountains, Never worked and SKIED EVERY DAY

Thanx for the info, guess my real question was this factory made by Hybrid or somebody just Raced a Quest?

This would not be factory -- just a 05 race kit put on a hybrid body.

The factory races I've seen, when on fades, have all been from raw frame kits and anodized to match. This is a dust black frame on a gloss body.... they would have paired a gloss black frame if anything from a factory build.

Good to know thank you. So far it's driving me crazy. These race frames are their own animals.

Yup. Happy to help with guidance if you can tell us what's going on. Only two or three of us who know them well left on these forums.

Thank you, I have only had minimal time to play around with it. When I turn the eyes off to try and dry fire it the back block just sticks back on the first shot and won't go back forward. When I fire with the eyes on it just cycles very slowly, assuming the eyes are just on a delay. No leaks but it needs some adjusting, the velocity is way out of wack. Just need time to mess with it i guess

Reset the software and time it according to this guide: http://networkinsecurity.com/pb/auto...ng%20Guide.pdf

Thanx for the link, I actually got a bunch of paperwork with it. I hate to say it but I may be in over my head on this thing. They didn't make it easy

They are easy.. just take your time and follow the guides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    I want it, but can't afford it right now. Do you take kidneys or trades?
    Quote Originally Posted by brentmc View Post
    Sold to nuke.
    RaceGun Repository