Thread: WTB: Unique Mech. Cocker Frame

WTB: Unique Mech. Cocker Frame

Not ready to buy just yet but want to put the word out to see what's out there.

I'm looking for a non-chrome/nickel/plated, unique/uncommon mech. frame such a Dye single hinge, CCM 86 slider, Works/CCM, older Shocktech(?), etc. for a project I'm slowly gathering parts for. It'll be getting it anodized so I would prefer something nice compared to something that slide around in the bed of a truck for the past 10 yrs. As for price... I'm willing to pay whats reasonable for both parties to walk away happy.

Thanks.

So I really think I'm looking for either a CCM 86 snatch grip slider or a double finger 86 mech frame. I have this frame & NOS roller sear to trade plus will throw in a little cash.

I thought I saw a siler frame for sale recently too , those are about different as things get
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Reign View Post
    I thought I saw a siler frame for sale recently too , those are about different as things get
    Didn't know such a thing existed. Thanks you the enlightenment & yes, that would certainly be unique.

I'm pretty sure doc is selling the siler frame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paintball-A...sAAOSw~fJanFTG

Is a jackal style rare enough? Maybe not the most rare, but at least unique and very different from what else it out there.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paintball-P...MAAOSwv~1aIeJw

^Go Electro with one of these?

Otherwise... if you really want rare/unique; time to DIY!? Take something 'sorta stock' and mill it up. I purchased a couple gutted electro frames off ebay (scored an e-1 for $10) and put a plate over the back buttons and screen; just want the big open light frame with a light trigger to put components in.

In one I put a bluno (arduino + bluetooth) microcontroller with a tiny lithium ion battery to run a few valves and a couple sensor inputs. Got it working one way, but its something I'm tinkering with and trying different control options with like using a pneumatic spring return cylinder (think Osiris 'cocker ram) for the hammer, or pneumatic spring advance cylinder instead of a solenoid on an MQ valve body.

In the other frame I put in two MSV-2 switches and three single-action cylinders in... to make a full pneumatic assisted trigger with 'RT'...

Both 'look' pretty normal but are 100% unique and rare! ;P

I have a Siler for sale if still interested

While not totally unique, I found a J2 frame that will serve the purpose.

thanks.