Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How do I report a user?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    776

    How do I report a user?

    There is a guy spamming with porn in his signature how do we report these users? He's not even speaking english.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    885
    Don't know how to report users, but their posts can be flagged using the lower left exclamation triangle.

    I believe I've reported the same offender you're talking about, just need a mod with the time to boot from the forum.
    Last edited by BabyBond; 03-20-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    "I am a meat Popsicle who shoots gelatin spheres full of paint."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    776
    Thank you!
    Instant pro player just add paint!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Covington, Louisiana 70433
    Posts
    955
    I'll say it... is it bokepid? I haven't clicked the link in his sig, but it definitely looks like someone a mod needs to investigate. Don't want to slight the user if he is just from another country. Loosely translated, the messages say "good article" and "thanks for posting". Strange.
    Update: it looks like his signature is gone. (?)
    Last edited by Gentle911; 03-20-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    How can you make sure you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it the target.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,010
    Glad it's address.
    Last edited by Mr. Red; 03-20-2018 at 06:32 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,624
    I’ve reported every single one of their comments. They should be gone by now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Monterey, CA
    Posts
    3,399
    Was this bokepid? I deleted all of their posts and threads, if any.

    Any other usernames send me a PM. I don’t have a problem arbitrarily banning people I don’t recognize with only minor evidence.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    Was this bokepid? I deleted all of their posts and threads, if any.

    Any other usernames send me a PM. I don’t have a problem arbitrarily banning people I don’t recognize with only minor evidence.
    In that case there's this highly suspect individual, username is bulldog should go ahead and ban first and ask questions never.
    "I am a meat Popsicle who shoots gelatin spheres full of paint."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Monterey, CA
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBond View Post
    In that case there's this highly suspect individual, username is bulldog should go ahead and ban first and ask questions never.
    You’ll have to take that up with admin. At present I think my position is still recognized as “BD’s bitch.” Since about 2009.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •