Thread: Parts compatibility questions

Parts compatibility questions

Having a rough time googling up an answer but I bet one you fine folk can enlighten me:

Will an Inception Designs 2k+ Mid Block Drift Kit, Open Face HF Bolt V.2 and Universal Hammer work with out major alteration on a WGP Black Magic 05 body?

Any of this setup have an issue with a CCM 86 Snatch grip for autotrigger etc?

ID parts selected for ease of purchase and looks, I'm open to other suggestions that are easily available if you want to toss them out.

Those parts should work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavagersTC View Post
    Aggghhhhhh nooooooooo I don't have the money right now!!!!!! Hdjakwbsj
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996

Thanks. Everything seems good except for the sled. I have the Inception Design sled from the kit and a Super Staunchy midblock sled but neither seem to fit at all. Do I need to cut one of these, am I doing something wrong or should I be tracking down another part?

What about it is not fitting? I thought they were all made to the same height

The width is the main issue. I'll get some pics, but the bolt pin hole is still outside the body when it is in as far as it goes. The BM body is only slotted on one side and it feels like the sleds are wide enough for double slots. OR I'm missing something obvious.