Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who else is waiting on a Meteor?

Thanks fellas!

I just got off the wire with Meteor, they plan to have the pre orders out either today or tomorrow! Getting fired up to get this thing together!!
    I'm still stuck on what barrel to buy for this thing. Anyone have a good suggestion? Looking to get one match anodized.

Couple more pictures of the parts I received. Hope to have the body kit next week!

UPDATE TIME!

I received my order from meteor and all I can say is that this body is sweet! I'm stoked to get this build going. I also found an M1 body kit on facebook that I'm going to be assembling along side it! The M1 is already anodized, so here's a few pics of it mostly together.

I failed to grab a picture of the feather v2, I'll take care of this as soon as I get off work.

-TJ

Update time:

Well, I’ve finally collected all of the parts I need, I’ve got my scheme picked out and I’ll be mailing my pile of parts off to ARC Anodizing!

Last edited by hammontw; 05-22-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

Just ordered a new AKA Delrin Lightning Bolt, Hardened Steel Trigger Plate, a Black CCM IVG and a standard WGP Roller Sear.
    Once I sell this Marlin 336CS Lever-action (It's an 87' with matching serial for the bolt and receiver) that I just had Cerakoated, I will purchase a P-Block 2000 Body Kit V2, their cocking rod and feedneck.
    Already have their Classic Frame, just waiting on getting the Plate and Sear in so that I can polish them before install.
    My CCM Hammer and Spring, ID 3-Way, Resurrection LPR and Ram along with AKA Sidewinder on my current build will transfer straight to that Meteor.

UPDATE TIME!!

After quite some time I was finally able to send the feather out to anodize. Big shoutout to CC's own Ryan Hall over at ARC Anodizing for hooking me up with this killer ano. Can't wait to get this thing back in hands and running. I'll post the final pics once I get it all back together.

WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!