Thread: Who else is waiting on a Meteor?

Who else is waiting on a Meteor?

Preordered one of the Feather bodies and I've been biding my time between a pc build and piecing together a custom autococker. Ordered it in the raw so I can have a custom anno applied. I'm excited for my first build. Found an Evo ram on ebay, still deciding on what 3 way to buy between inception and shocktech.
    Last edited by hammontw; 04-12-2018 at 12:13 PM.

I grabbed a 2000 meteor when they were first announced. Totally worth the wait, it’s one of my favoirite guns now. I would go inception on the 3 way, my past few v2 bombs were less than impressive with considerable drag and a leaky tendency. If you can find an original bomb however, jump on it! With that said just remember if you go inception their collars are threaded differently then most so you need to buy their timing rod.

I've had a Feather and frame sitting in a box waiting in line to be completed. Need to get rid of the Shocktech FEK I have so I can pick up some raw Inception stuff and send it to anno.

Quote Originally Posted by kroniccocker View Post
    I would go inception on the 3 way, with that said just remember if you go inception their collars are threaded differently then most so you need to buy their timing rod.
    Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed one of their timing rods in my order this morning! I've been scouring the internet for a hollo point or an original bomb and haven't had any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pbyrne233 View Post
    I've had a Feather and frame sitting in a box waiting in line to be completed. Need to get rid of the Shocktech FEK I have so I can pick up some raw Inception stuff and send it to anno.
    Ooooohhhh I'm jealous. I've been foaming at the mouth to get my V2 body. Meteor finally posted a teaser on their facebook page.

Here is the current parts list. I have everything ordered minus a roller sear and a barrel. I have a deadlywind that I usually play with, but I'd love to have a match anno'd barrel. Just don't know what to go with at this point. Haven't been barrel shopping in quite some time as the DW is my go to.

Meteor Feather V2
    Meteor Feather slider frame
    Meteor feedneck
    Belsales Evo ram
    AKA trigger plate
    AKA delrin lightning bolt
    AKA bolt pin
    AKA cocking rod
    AKA hammer kit
    AKA Sidewinder and SCM-3
    AKA beavertail
    AKA sear spring
    Inception master screw kit
    Inception pump arm
    Inception timing rod
    Inception ez asa
    Inception 3-way
    Inception trigger shoe
    Inception IVG
    VZ Alien G10 grips.

Sounds like a solid shooter. I'm loving my feather. I swooped one up at the Atl event when they first came out.

What are your plans for the ano?

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    Sounds like a solid shooter. I'm loving my feather. I swooped one up at the Atl event when they first came out.

What are your plans for the ano?
    Thanks! Iím pumped for sure! I tried reaching out to blizzard but his inbox is slammed. I know I want either a two tone fade with a black acid wash underneath. Or a solid two tone theme with spattering versus a drizzle. I really am stuck for colors though :/ Iíve been staring at google images and forums for the last 3 days haha. Thought about going with a poll for inspiration. I want it to pop and be be unique.

Lowkey I would love to have like a 90ís confetti recaro seat pattern on the gun but idk if someone could replicate that through anodizing.

First update, received my inception parts today. Waiting on AKA and meteor to ship the remainder of the parts.