Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pre order on the Styn valve V1 (electro pneumatic activated poppet valve)

just checking back on progress hopefully this one will work fine cant wait to see a shooting video

So I am very close to selling the first few. I will probably sell two prototype valves to try and make some money back soon to fund this project. Last test I did I got 300fps at 200psi however the spring it was designed for I can't get as McMaster won't ship outside US so waiting for the new springs to arrive so I can test them. Once I know they also work then I will open Pre orders. First batch will be approximately 40. You will receive a kit with valve assembly, spare o-rings, manual and probably a valve grub screw. The cost will be a round $200 per valve this price isn't final. Final price will be know once I have all the bits and pieces and at present order. The price will include shipping.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Just an option but if the replacement spring you get in doesn't work I can order and ship you the mcmaster carr part if you wanted...

Just found this now. id be interested in a valve. if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by njr_11 View Post
    Just an option but if the replacement spring you get in doesn't work I can order and ship you the mcmaster carr part if you wanted...
    Thanks man! I did some testing and the other springs are actually better (and cheaper) as the effiency seems to be a problem. I need to balance the Spring and hole through the Piston for fastest opening time and vale closing time.

Put me on list for at least one. Maybe two.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just a quick update. I am swamp with work at my job which means there will be a delay in this project. I think I solved the efficiency issue but I need to have another prototype piston made with the new dimensions and test just to confirm that I have indeed solved the issue. But with all my free time gone at the moment I am not sure when this will be...