Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pre order on the Styn valve V1 (electro pneumatic activated poppet valve)

Getting the V3 prototype next week and all problems should be ironed out.
    Then I can work out price and get a pre order list started with a deposit worked out.
    Unfortunately I do not have the capital to just buy all the parts make 50 and then sell.
    The only way is if I can get deposits from pre orders.
    I haven't finalized price but you probably looking at $250 including shipping.
    A big factor on price is that I am unfortunately located in South Africa and not America and shipping costs are horrendous($50 a pop)
    Maybe I can ship one big box to someone and they ship out the rest that could probably bring down the costs a lot.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Any updates? Take my moneyz!!!

Update: so I left South Africa and living in Prague. However they removed my bag with all my prototypes and markers from the plane. Still can't get hold of airline and not sure how or when I can get my bag back...

Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    Update: so I left South Africa and living in Prague. However they removed my bag with all my prototypes and markers from the plane. Still can't get hold of airline and not sure how or when I can get my bag back...
    So sorry to hear that. I hope you have luck in finding it.

Also sorry to hear that, did they get back to you regarding the bag?

Got my bag back!
    Also found a manufacturer and will be getting the pre-production run version in a few weeks.
    Once I have it and test it I will open pre orders and should be able to give a price as well.

Thank God; please let us know, I'm very interested (also very interested in the air efficiency numbers).

Pricing/timeline change at all with the move?

Been out of paintball for a while and just looking to get back in and catching up on the world of cockers. This looks like an awesome development and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Working with somebody in the US to distribute is probably the smartest move vs individual shipments direct from Prague. Shipping rates on something this light would be much much lower shipping USPS.

There are just a few small things to sort out. Like o-ring, springs, solenoid(have to do it through the local mac supplier), crimping wires, a box to put the valve in and finally write an instruction manual. I am hoping to open pre-orders in a month. Unfortunately these things take long... But when pre-orders are open the valve should ship in 4-6 weeks