Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre order on the Styn valve V1 (electro pneumatic activated poppet valve)

I am in for one for my SR. I don't come here often, do you post updates anywhere else? FB? Email List?

I'm in for 1!

I'd just ask for a PM once things are squared away as I don't always check CC.

I will probably make 3 valves that I would send out for cheap to people who want to test. That will only be announced on customcockers then when I am ready to do production I will announce on all groups on facebook. pre orders will be done on customcockers and will be pen for a week then the valves will be produced. I am hoping to get this all done before June. I don't have much time as I am leaving the country and relocating to prague. I would have to start the whole thing again searching for a machine shop that can do this for me.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

I just tried pming you but your in box is full. Anyway I would be interested in testing a valve. It would going into DC2 with E2 version 1.2 board. And if all goes right once full production goes I would like to purchase a 2nd one.

+1 for a zforce. For the down payment are you thinking 50% of price?

Quote Originally Posted by njr_11 View Post
    I just tried pming you but your in box is full. Anyway I would be interested in testing a valve. It would going into DC2 with E2 version 1.2 board. And if all goes right once full production goes I would like to purchase a 2nd one.
    How you get a 11/16th DC2?
    Last edited by FearLess_Leader; 04-20-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    This has been a TEST, This life has been a TEST.
    Had this been an Actual LIFE you would had lived in
    the Mountains, Never worked and SKIED EVERY DAY

Ja Sorry only 11/16 vlaves atm...
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    +1 for a zforce. For the down payment are you thinking 50% of price?

How you get a 11/16th DC2?
    Wow I wasn't thinking much last night. As I did know that, anyway with that said I would not be ready for a testing... But I would still be in for purchasing a valve...

I’d be down for at least 2

Is there a standard size valve in the future?? I don't own any 11/16 guns.. Lets say I did buy an 11/16's, you think it could be modified for use on standard cocker or would it be easier to just modify the body itself...