Thread: Price check DC2

Price check DC2

Hey guys got a NEXUS DC2 in blue/light blue fade. There are a few jewels missing and there is a major idiot mark on the Reg. The ASA is missing. I can upload a pic later. What is the going rate on these? I got original internals and a MQ1 which I can let it go with.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

For anyone else interested.

WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

Thanks for posting pics my guy!

It's funny how everyone messaging me privately about this sale but no one wants to comment on what its worth :P

Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    It's funny how everyone messaging me privately about this sale but no one wants to comment on what its worth :P
    I'd buy it and was refraining from commenting...but missing the nexus on/off and the broken reg top, I'd say those keep you out of max territory.

IMO, range is roughly:

Pristine DC2 (complete as factory and 8+/10 condition) - $1900-2500 depending on the colorway
    DC2 missing factory parts - $1600-$1750
    DC2 with damaged reg - $1400-1600 (I think that can be replaced and re-anodized by a good shop)
    DC2 with multiple issues (this one) -- I'd price it at $1650 and let it rip.

I'm not super confident because the market on these has been all over the place, so please use this as one datapoint and not a buyers/sellers guide.

I think I have an ergo reg top that a skilled anodizer might be able to match.

Quote Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
    I'd buy it and was refraining from commenting...but missing the nexus on/off and the broken reg top, I'd say those keep you out of max territory.

IMO, range is roughly:

Pristine DC2 (complete as factory and 8+/10 condition) - $1900-2500 depending on the colorway
    DC2 missing factory parts - $1600-$1750
    DC2 with damaged reg - $1400-1600 (I think that can be replaced and re-anodized by a good shop)
    DC2 with multiple issues (this one) -- I'd price it at $1650 and let it rip.

I'm not super confident because the market on these has been all over the place, so please use this as one datapoint and not a buyers/sellers guide.
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Euangelion View Post
    I think I have an ergo reg top that a skilled anodizer might be able to match.
    Will let potential buyer know thanks man