Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon!

Exclamation Coming soon!

Nice, good to see FF back in the industry. Loving all these option cocker wise these past few years.

Interesting indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavagersTC View Post
    Aggghhhhhh nooooooooo I don't have the money right now!!!!!! Hdjakwbsj
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmeat99 View Post
    Interesting indeed.
    Interesting to say the least. I wonder who's firing it back up?
    www.moodypb.com, not taking any work, but the articles are still there.

On FB it looks like Buddy Baur is masterminding the return. Here is a huge info clip from them on timelines and pricing. Looks like 2018 is small run of all old style with 2019 bringing new iterations

We want to start by saying thank you for the overwhelming response we have received not only on PBNation, but other forums and social media. We are very humbled to say the least and are very excited to bring FreeFlow back to the paintball community.

We have spent the last year or so watching other Autococker manufacturers bring new products to the market and we are amazed at the innovation that they have brought to the table. Inception, Meteor, Shocktech, and Boston make incredible products and we really enjoy seeing what they will come up with next.

We will have a slightly different approach as we will be running VERY limited quantities on everything we produce. We also will be focused on making our markers look and feel like they did in the past. We will be incorporating some modern effects such as a built in dovetail at the bottom of our "Professional" .45 Frames, and a Unibody Feed that will be able to take a modern feedneck.

We have been working with Meteor on feednecks as they work great with the look and feel that we are going for. Meteor has been fantastic to work with and we love their line of products as well.

Our goal is to make these markers just the way most remember them (-the Air Challenger Days). Smooth, Efficient, and most of all Custom.

We are once again working with Palmers for our LPR's, and with SMC for our RAM's. All of our Internals will be manufactured in Rochester, NY as well as our Bodies and remaining aluminum parts.

This comeback is over 7 months in the making. That being said, we completely understand what some companies have gone through as far as set backs. To bring back the FreeFlows that we all once loved, there has been months of R&D and we are only approximately 1 month from boxing them and shipping them to your doorsteps.

Below is the estimated release schedule for the rest of 2018.

We will only be running 20 of each FreeFlow Model / Style each year and yes, we will be releasing a new design after the Lotus and Rhythm Models are released in 2019. We plan to be very involved and active within the Classic Paintball Series in 2019 as well.

With only 20 of each Model being made, we are completely aware that the demand may outweigh the supply. We will not however be raising prices and are going to market with, what we feel, is a very fair price.

Each marker will also be issued a "Title" or Certificate of Authenticity. These should be kept with the marker and owners and future owners can track how their marker was originally made, and who it was originally made for.

Now the questions everyone wants to ask...

1. When can I order mine?
    2. How much will it cost?
    3. How long will it take?
    4. Do I have to prepay?

Answers:

1. We will be opening up pre-orders on Monday the 28th of May. Pay close attention to our facebook page to find out the specific time.

2. Each marker will start at $995 + shipping and up based on the anodizing selection you choose. We are working VERY closely with Aesthetic Anodizing and after being to their facility we are confident you will be getting top notch anodizing.

3. We intend to ship the markers the first or second week of July.

4. You do not have to prepay the full amount for your FreeFlow. Because of the limited supply and custom nature of these markers, we ask that anyone that happens to snag one of these quickly, place a $500 deposit on the marker. Once that is done, we will reach out to find out just how you want your marker built. We will put your marker into production and your remaining balance will be due on completion prior to shipping. We feel this is very fair and also gives us motivation to finish your product on time.

Thank you all very much. You will be able to pre-order on Monday the 28th. We will announce the exact time tomorrow. Stay tuned to our Facebook Page for more info!

Fulcrum full body preorders were yesterday. Sold out in 4 minutes!

Anyone on here snag one? From the posts looks like fb wasn't ready for the flood lol

Shame that the runs are so small. I feel like there are alot of freeflow fans out there and I know I would like a Rhythm or Lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by Euangelion View Post
    On FB it looks like Buddy Baur is masterminding the return. Here is a huge info clip from them on timelines and pricing. Looks like 2018 is small run of all old style with 2019 bringing new iterations
    Well, good for him. If they stick to what made FF popular in the first place (smooth guns that shot great), and avoid the BS physics defying hype that came in the later years, they should do well.
    www.moodypb.com, not taking any work, but the articles are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplaye8511 View Post
    Shame that the runs are so small. I feel like there are alot of freeflow fans out there and I know I would like a Rhythm or Lotus.

They are keeping the original styles small, but releasing new mill patterns next year