Thread: E-Orracle leaking at noid

E-Orracle leaking at noid

Hey guys, hoping someone could help me out. so when I gas up my E1, and start turning up the LPR it begins to leak from the noid, and gets worse the higher I go, it doesn't seal at higher PSI. I can get it to cycle...sometimes.
    When in Classic, and I can get it to half cycle, the leak stops when the bolt is open.
    I have already taken the noid apart and greased everything, but its still there.

I had a leaky E1 solenoid a couple years ago, it had to do with the gaskets between the blocks when you take those 2 long screws out the front. I cleaned and re-lubed them but it was still leaking from the back, it ended up being the gasket not seating perfectly. I re-assembled the solenoid extra-meticulously and very slowly tightened the two long screws evenly, 1/2 turn each at a time, but not too tight. Once you seat the gaskets make sure you hold the pieces together very tightly while installing the screws, any movement may cause them to dislodge and leak. This is particularly difficult if you have large fingers/hands like mine

It sounds like your issue may be the rear gasket, it seals the air for the plunger in the solenoid that routes air the back of the ram, which is pressurized when not being cycled. This would explain why it doesn't leak in classic mode with the bolt open: air is then being routed through the front of the noid to the front of the ram.

IIRC, there is a recess that these two gaskets need to sit in PERFECTLY.

stupid question, but are the noids interchangeable from Worr to E1 to E2? I have a basically new Worr frame/noid sitting around, so could I cannibalize the noid for my E1?

For that matter, should I just go ahead and install my Worr frame on it?
    Last edited by Chooka; 06-05-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chooka View Post
    stupid question, but are the noids interchangeable from Worr to E1 to E2? I have a basically new Worr frame/noid sitting around, so could I cannibalize the noid for my E1?
    Yes, same 'noid model.

Keep whichever you like best on the marker.

WorrFRAME or WorrBLADE? The WorrFRAME is aka the Select Fire frame and is imo a piece of junk. The WorrBLADE is WGPs version of the EBLADE.

sadly its the 'frame' so its a select fire with the single button membrane on the back, karni style grips (2 pieces, not wrap around). but the same solenoid correct?

sadly its the 'frame' so its a select fire with the single button membrane on the back, karni style grips (2 pieces, not wrap around). but the same solenoid correct?
    same noid. Keep the e1 frame.

When in Classic, and I can get it to half cycle, the leak stops when the bolt is open.
    I have already taken the noid apart and greased everything, but its still there.
    This can be caused by your ram is leaking, replace or grease the the piston seal/oring.
    Last edited by FearLess_Leader; 06-09-2018 at 06:27 AM.
    This has been a TEST, This life has been a TEST.
    Had this been an Actual LIFE you would had lived in
    the Mountains, Never worked and SKIED EVERY DAY