Thread: Meteor Feather V2 build thread.

Meteor Feather V2 build thread.

Hi all, I've decided to move my topic from general to here and condense it into a build thread.
    Parts list:

4/23/18
    Meteor Feather V2
    Meteor Feather slider frame
    Meteor feedneck
    Belsales Evo ram
    AKA trigger plate
    AKA delrin lightning bolt
    AKA bolt pin
    AKA cocking rod
    AKA hammer kit
    AKA Sidewinder and SCM-3
    AKA beavertail
    AKA sear spring
    Inception Stella barrel (freak back)
    Inception timing rod
    Inception ez asa
    Inception UFC 3-way
    Trigger shoe - generic
    WGP roller sear
    WGP pump arm
    VZ Alien G10 grips.

-----
    4/25/18
    First update, received my inception parts today. Waiting on AKA and meteor to ship the remainder of the parts.

------

5/3/18
    Couple more pictures of the parts I received. Hope to have the body kit next week!

------

5/14/18
    Update time:

Well, I’ve finally collected all of the parts I need, I’ve got my scheme picked out and I’ll be mailing my pile of parts off to ARC Anodizing!

Last edited by hammontw; 07-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

UPDATE TIME!!

After quite some time I was finally able to send the feather out to anodize. Big shoutout to CC's own Ryan Hall over at ARC Anodizing for hooking me up with this killer ano. Can't wait to get this thing back in hands and running. I'll post the final pics once I get it all back together.

WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

From a box of raw parts to minus grips and pneumatic hose. Pleased with how easy it was to assemble with meteor’s red chamber. Super intuitive and even a caveman such as myself got it together.

Will probably get it tuned up in the next week or so. I won’t have a chance to get to a fill station anytime soon.
    Last edited by hammontw; 07-13-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Awesome build TJ!
    @Meteorpaintball
    @GantMacLellan
    Facebook
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Gant View Post
    Awesome build TJ!
    Thanks Gant!! It shoots great!! Just gotta do some sweetspotting and it'll be ready. I don't have access to a chrono and I don't have a reg tester built yet. Soon though!

Came together nicely I'm impressed, can't wait to see the finish product with that KK.