Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Davis PMS Autococker History

Mark Davis PMS Autococker History

Here's some information Mark Davis recently shared regarding his Paintball Mania Systems (PMS) Autocockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Davis

So here is a picture of a Mark - 1 on the bottom and a Mark - 2 to on top with arrows that signify the biggest differences in the cuts.

Mark -1s were all right feeds or a few left feed ( 2 or 3 ) with the long sloped cut of the sight rail and the additional cut on the back block.

Mark - 2s were right , left, and vert feed with only a few vert feeds ever done, less than 10.

They all started with ANS Pneumatics, Tornado Valves, OTP Bolts and often OTP barrels.

Later guns would change to Ratt Valves and AKA bolts.

Mark - 3s were the Electro version that I really had little to do with. I can make them work but it's really not worth it, inefficient on every level.

I decided that after the long hiatus I would skip to the Mark - 5 which will be a creation of all that I learned since that time and the parts and such that I trust and would use on a gun I would now build for myself.

I am going to create the guns I always dreamt of and could never do.
    Last edited by skinnyfatguy; 07-12-2018 at 04:36 AM.
    WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

That's some cool stuff, glad MD is back in the spot light just wish he would build more than just the one.

That blue acid wash looks familiar.
    Wish I never got rid of it.

Killer! I wonder what the Mark V will look like. I'd like to get in line for one lol.
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

Someone please make a big deal of the Mark V if they look this good when released. I owned a Mark II for a bit. Had a great frame with a built in stop (pre-98 with AKA plate). If I could have found one of their assisted trigger setups it would probably be on a wall at my home when it wasn't seeing a field.

MK-5 Mini

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmar k.davis.311056%2Fposts%2F10216555772148345&width=5 00" width="500" height="472" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
    Last edited by Mark123; 07-29-2018 at 05:16 AM.

Pics aren't working on my end. I wish I could see this.

I wish I could post pics, I do nOT know how to post pics to a forum like this, no clue.....If some else can I can send the pics to you.
    They are on my Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

here ya go-