Thread: Mozak milled Evo

Mozak milled Evo

I had some parts collecting dust and figured I would put them to use and build up a sweet cocker while doing so.

Like mentioned, it started with some parts and I was missing an important piece.

Then it popped up a couple of months ago. A Mozak milled Evo'ized RF body. YES!
    I also scored some sweet camo wood grips that would lead to a very hard decision.

More parts were sourced from only the best places money can buy parts from.

And here we are today with most everything ready to send off to ano. You guessed it..... The one and only Caustic Customs.

And that hardest part of the build has been reached. What to do for ano?? I am thinking something along the lines of the Midnight Green splash from smart parts or a camo splash pattern for this one. A throwback from the golden era.

More to come in the following days/weeks.

I have some preliminary setup pics of this one.

Last edited by baconquilt; 01-30-2019 at 01:22 AM.

and another for good measure

Can't wait to see this come together!!
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

I am at the same stage, I have 2 projects ready for anodizing and they are just sitting disassembled, the last project took nearly 5 years to send off. Hopefully these next 2 are not the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavagersTC View Post
    Aggghhhhhh nooooooooo I don't have the money right now!!!!!! Hdjakwbsj
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996

Looking forward to seeing what Caustic Customs does with it. I have 2 he did and they are works of art. I also pulled out an old project bUt it’s not old school cool like this. Your gonna have to bring it to PBAtlanta when it’s done and break it in again!

A couple pics of it bolted together. This one is still needing a bit more setup and then a time and tune as well and its ready to go.
    It is hard to photograph those colors with the gloss finish but it came out superb.