Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whatís Everyone Got Going On?

Thanks Doc....and everyone else. I know this place is definitely not as active as FB, but itís still way better. Just wanted to update my first project Iím getting ready to start. Just got pics from Blizzard and he hit it out of the park...as usual. Iíll do the full build on another post, and when itís done I will send off my Kraken.

Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by docfire View Post
    Welcome back. Yep Facebook is STUPID!
    Damn straight. Man I always loved coming here and looking at all the cocker stuff. Now I have to do that on facebook with stupid adds and stupid people commenting etc. I liked this way more. But oh well... I think I am going to ditch facebook and post all the new stuff I work on etc on this forum. I really want to keep it alive.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Is that one of blizzards bodies?

LNT Ridgeback
    Quote Originally Posted by RavagersTC View Post
    Aggghhhhhh nooooooooo I don't have the money right now!!!!!! Hdjakwbsj
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996

Yep, one of the Ridgeback body kits and Abstract Macroless frame. Here’s a picture or two of my Blizzard body kit I built. Both LNT. He makes really nice quality bodies.

Wedge

I was cleaning out my storeroom and found an Inception Designs grip frame I got for a Ripper body and decided not to use. I started working on a pair of wood grip panels for it and decided I needed to put it to use.

I ordered a Retro Sleeper Mini body from ID along with a few other parts to go along with some I already had. They didn't have one in stock so Simon was nice enough to have one anodized for me. It just arrived today.

I'll take another picture when I get it together since it's impossible to find a picture of a mini sleeper, and then I guess I'll have to decide if I want to get it re-anodized or just leave it basic black.
    Last edited by JayY; 11-02-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Those wood grips are looking good. Do you plan on staining them?

I swooped up a body the other day off ebay. Getting myself in trouble with all of these projects...

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post

I swooped up a body the other day off ebay. Getting myself in trouble with all of these projects...

no way, off ebay luck you.

Welcome back. Nice projects everyone.

I stopped restoring mechanical guns (was the plan) only to find myself restoring neglected electronic guns instead. Mainly been tackling BOB LONG electronic markers (gen5 intimidatiors and marq 7s). Looks like dirtyworks is back up to running again, so hopefully I can get some parts to finish my projects up.

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    I fiberglassed the grips and epoxied them. I was thinking they might be a bit darker after being glassed but they are still on the light side. Good enough for now, but I have a pair of darker Indonesian mahogany blanks I will start working on soon. The darker wood should look nice on this grip frame.

I finished the assembly on the Mini Sleeper. It went together pretty easily with mostly ID and a few vintage parts. After fixing a couple of air leaks, I set the HPR to 220 psi and it chronoed right at 282 fps. No drama there. A little Dow 55 on the 3 way and it should be good to go.