Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycling Problems/Autococker Tech

Cycling Problems/Autococker Tech

I have an 05 Prostock with a few mods.(AKA Tornado Valve, Delrin evolution bolt, Palmer Quickswitch, 3 way & stabilizer, Eclipse Hinge trigger, CCM LPR plus a few other items). My problem is the marker will cycle perfectly without any paintballs loaded, however when I load up the marker it short strokes. Kind of like someone blocked the airflow through the bolt. I've had this marker to a bunch of techs, who supposedly know a lot about autocockers, around my area(Pacific Northwest, lower mainland of BC) and every time they say it's fixed, it does the same thing. Does anyone know a tech who is around anymore that can do a fix on this marker or have any idea on what the problem might be. I'm thinking 3 way, but that's just a guess.. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance....

^^this guy.

Is it the correct length bolt? Beavertail screw threads are a touch too long and interfering with the hammer travel? Just two quick guesses without a shooting video and the gun on hand.

I would imagine that Matt @ Twassen paintbaill or BC paintball supplies could fix it.
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Quote Originally Posted by kroniccocker View Post
    ^^this guy.

Is it the correct length bolt? Beavertail screw threads are a touch too long and interfering with the hammer travel? Just two quick guesses without a shooting video and the gun on hand.
    Yep, the bolt is correct and I did check the beavertail screws. Everything is OK. Yeah, I know it's hard to pinpoint some problems without actually having the marker in your possession. Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Reign View Post
    I would imagine that Matt @ Twassen paintbaill or BC paintball supplies could fix it.
    I didn't think Matt was still around. Would he be at their store in Surrey? I've tried Panther paintball, paintball gear and badlands. None of them could fix it properly. It cycles great until you put a paintball in it. The only guys that ever tuned this marker perfect was Splat Attack, IIRC they were in Puyallup, but this was a lot of years ago and I haven't used the marker much since then.

I may have worked at Splat Attack! I would maybe try to find him on FB I know he's around just not sure where he's working
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Check out forum sponsors is always an option.

Quote Originally Posted by docfire View Post
    Well how's it shoot????

LOL, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but as soon as I get a break in the weather I'm going to try it out. I will let you know how it works out. I figure there isn't going to be any problems.