Thread: New Freeflow autococker coming soon!!!

New Freeflow autococker coming soon!!!

New autococker design coming from freeflow in February 2019, called the caliber. Bullet 3 way V2.0 now available on the website too! https://www.freeflowtechnology.com/

Do the bullets come in gloss?
    Wall hangers are for chumps

Everyone wants a Westwood for the price of a Prostock

If you don't ship to Hawaii, I don't ship to you. Flat rate boxes cost the same.

I don’t think gloss black. Buddy did say that he’s going to run some chrome or Nickel plated ones though. Guarantee the markers will go quick though. He’s not making many of them and he’s pricing them cheaper than most other companies making new markers..

Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    I don’t think gloss black. Buddy did say that he’s going to run some chrome or Nickel plated ones though. Guarantee the markers will go quick though. He’s not making many of them and he’s pricing them cheaper than most other companies making new markers..

Wedge
    Meh, disappointing.
    Wall hangers are for chumps

Everyone wants a Westwood for the price of a Prostock

If you don't ship to Hawaii, I don't ship to you. Flat rate boxes cost the same.

Quote Originally Posted by redeye422 View Post
    Do the bullets come in gloss?
    No they don't, but message freeflow technology on facebook. They might release some raw ones upon request

Its on the FB page now. I don't really like most FF stuff. I actually really like how this one turned out. Looks awesome.