Thread: New single hinge frames and CCM *86 Hinges....

New single hinge frames and CCM *86 Hinges....

Some really good stuff coming out.....hopefully soon. For those who didn’t know CCM came out that they were doing a second run of .Mech *86 Hinges....following up on their oppressively small runnof about 40 frames a year or two ago. So many people bombarded them about frames that they decided to do a larger run to feed demand. So, instead of 40 more there should be at least 80+....which I’m sure will still sell out quickly...Better yet, they aren’t just posting them all up on the site so they can get gobbled up by fanboys and secondary market re-sellers like they’ve done in the past. They will also sell them raw! Price is $175.....email Laurie and see if you can still get on this!

Also, I just saw that Autocockerparts.com is going to release new .45 frames AND Single Hinge frames!!!!! I have no idea when, but I personally can’t wait! I’m so sick of taking out a second mortgage for a DYE! They also have new valves as well!

Wedge
    Last edited by Wedge; 11-20-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Saw those too. First thought was 'good riddance, there goes the dye single market.' The funny thing is that they weren't actually very popular when they came out. Like what autocockerparts.com is doing over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    Some really good stuff coming out.....hopefully soon. For those who didn’t know CCM came out that they were doing a second run of .Mech *86 Hinges....following up on their oppressively small runnof about 40 frames a year or two ago. So many people bombarded them about frames that they decided to do a larger run to feed demand. So, instead of 40 more there should be at least 80+....which I’m sure will still sell out quickly...Better yet, they aren’t just posting them all up on the site so they can get gobbled up by fanboys and secondary market re-sellers like they’ve done in the past. They will also sell them raw! Price is $175.....email Laurie and see if you can still get on this!

Also, I just saw that Autocockerparts.com is going to release new .45 frames AND Single Hinge frames!!!!! I have no idea when, but I personally can’t wait! I’m so sick of taking out a second mortgage for a DYE! They also have new valves as well!

Wedge
    What is Laurie's email? I'd love to get one.

-Troy
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

Laurie@chipleymachine.com to be put on a list. I'm waiting on one myself.

Am now on the list too! Exciting!
    WTB: MECHANICAL ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKER!!! PM ME IF YOU'RE READY TO PART WITH YOURS!!

Could not find much in the way of reviews on the single finger hinge when I was looking, but bit the bullet and got one to try anyway. Very pleased overall with it. My only 2 complaints with it are the lack of the hole in the bottom of the trigger guard to make it easier to seat the screw into the body and the ungodly loctite used on the trigger stop screw. Had to pull the trigger out of the frame and use heat/pliers to get that to move. Other than those 2 very minor things, I am glad I spent the money.