Thread: P&P Cold Fusion Fire & Ice Appraisal

P&P Cold Fusion Fire & Ice Appraisal

Hey there. Need some expert advice on a price from the CC Gurus. Completely rebuilt, airs up and cycles. Slight, intermittent leak at the 3 way. A few small rub marks here and there, but otherwise in very good condition. Thanks everyone.
    IMG_4987.jpg
    IMG_4988.jpg
    Last edited by dcl-inc; 12-11-2018 at 04:37 AM.

I'll guess $600-$800 depending on how fast you wish to sell it. People on Facebook always seem eager to appraise things, so you may see quite a few different appraisals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're just all kinds of old school cool
    My Collection

I would guess the 5-700 range seeing it looks complete and all matching ano.

I dont think the P&P's held as high of a resale as other PL cockers but right in the middle is where I would put them.

Of course opinion is subjective. I would think someone who grew up on P&P would most likely pay more vs someone who grew up on insert private label company here.

Quote Originally Posted by paintballedbackin88 View Post
    I'll guess $600-$800 depending on how fast you wish to sell it. People on Facebook always seem eager to appraise things, so you may see quite a few different appraisals.
    Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    I would guess the 5-700 range seeing it looks complete and all matching ano.

I dont think the P&P's held as high of a resale as other PL cockers but right in the middle is where I would put them.

Of course opinion is subjective. I would think someone who grew up on P&P would most likely pay more vs someone who grew up on insert private label company here.
    That's about where I've been getting estimates as well so you guys are right on the money from what I can tell. I really like asking here and comparing the answers to other forums since I believe CC is a great barometer for accurate comparisons. Thanks for the quality help as usual. It's greatly appreciated.

If you sell to a random person I would say 100.00 free shipping. But to save you the hassle ill give you 125.00 + SH and PP fees.....