Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I did this recently :)

Are they going to be mini style like in the video?

They work a LOT better on full length bodies. While that's a mini front block style, it can just as easily work with a plug in the bottom and running it like a normal cocker. The twister cocker this is on doesn't have holes for a standard set up, which is why this is a mini front block style.

This is CRAZY COOOOOOL! I was thinking of putting a AC together this year. Was going to try and get back into playing this spring. I will take one.
    Do you think it will be legal on most rec fields? what about tourney events??? though those days are long behind me. lol....

Tourneys are a no. But I have shot reflexes basically exclusively (I play big games and scenarios 90% of the time), and haven't had any trouble in 4 1/2 years of doing so. You can cap speeds with them just by timing them, and worst case scenario is you shoot them in semi.

Juts a FYI since I have gotten a few PMs. I'll be asking 850 for these. That includes your new frame, ram in frame, slotted rod, bolt, front block, tang, on/off, secondary 3 way, hardware, and if you want to send in your marker, I'll time it too. They'll come in raw, and I may be able to get them ano'ed in colors if people would want like basic stuff. I figured a lot of these might go on builds and people might want raw. I'm working on a time line now. It'll also fit any 2k+ or ID cocker body.

Also, I'm planning on doing video for installation and troubleshooting. Because if you ever thought a cocker could get tricky...well, you ain't seen nothin' yet. There will be a lot of blue loctite involved.

v2 outside and in the sunlight. Shiny.

Last edited by cfos00; 02-27-2019 at 03:17 AM.

To the guys who pinged me with interest---PM your real names for facebook. I have an interest group there. You might wanna see some stuff.

Realized I hadn't shown this here, but got it running really well. Flies, actually, with it shooting between 11-12bps over a Clock. Played with it two weeks ago all day, and it played extremely well. The ID internals were also a wholel ot more efficient than the pre-2k bodies that I've run the reflexes on before. My normal efficiency blows---we're talking a hopper and 4-5 pods (160 rounds per) on a 100ci 4500 tank with a powerhouse on it. And that's actually pretty much were most reflexes sit. I've talked to Firpo on it a few times, and he hits the same number at best. Well, I was shocked when this was pulling 7-8 pods on the same fill. That's not just a little better. That's a massive change. Anyway, here are the videos.

effing awesome!!! An RT cocker is on my bucket list... great job!!!