Thread: 04 Jackal RDL Pump

04 Jackal RDL Pump

These days I play paintball to hang out with the years-long regulars at the field. Same place I can leave behind for work for 6 years, then come back to and it’ll feel the same. Half the time I’m reffing, anyway.

Where’s that meme? I don’t always play paintball on Saturday. But when I do, I shoot to kill.

Anyway - this marker has just evolved as a reflection of my personality. Easily underestimated, and surprisingly superior. What you can’t see or might not recognize: custom brass inserts, Jackal Hi-Speed bolt, AKA Valve, CCM hammer. ST drop flipped backwards w/ Proto ASA (underappreciated bit of kit) that angles my 13ci tank up just enough to bring the top of the marker right to eye level when shouldered.

This body kit was originally produced in 2003 by Jackal Machine and sold through G3 Paintball. I have owned several of these - but maturity and family have pared it down to my one and only absolute favorite shooter:

https://imgur.com/gallery/9v8uUdb

Clearly I don’t know how to share photos on a browser anymore - everything’s an app and wants a blood sample before it will let you halfway do anything.
    Last edited by wiffle32; 02-12-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Looks great. Classic round body lines.

Except for that sticker

Surely not an eye patch.

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    Looks great. Classic round body lines.

Except for that sticker

Surely not an eye patch.
    It’s actually a long-standing tradition that I tag my breech with a CompulsivePaintball.com sticker. Need to rep the OG cocker parts vendor.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Always been a fan of that one!