Thread: New Styn Valve and Electronics board at NXL World Cup Europe events

New Styn Valve and Electronics board at NXL World Cup Europe events

Hey CustomCockers,

I will be playing every NXL event in Europe this year.
    If I bring the prototype with me to the events would anyone actually be interested in Shooting it?

It would be the new Oscillator Electronics board and Styn Valve installed on a custom SR autococker.
    At the last two events (maybe even by Prague) you should be able to even shoot the new Frame as well.
    Either way I will bring the prototype set up to Prague event but for the other events I will only bring it if there is interest.
    If you will be going to any of the NXL Europe events please let me know and I will make sure to bring the prototype for you to shoot (maybe even play a game).

On another note, I am still busy discussing the way forward with an American based company.

Cya
    Instant pro player just add paint!

I take it there are not many Europeans on the forum and all the Americans on this forum don't play NXL Europe :/
    If I made a mission to send it to an event in America would anyone be keen to test fire it?
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Could you cross-link to the information details on the Oscillator board and Styn valve into this thread?

I'd be super interested in checking it out. Adult life keeps me from major events but I'm going to Living Legends this year.