Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacko AC barrel

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
    Considering there appears to be a bidding war where someone just offered $300 for one after someone asked on facebook (maybe you) if anyone was interested in one, I'd say yes.
    At $300 not only is someone smoking crack but they are doing it in a designer crack pipe

I have to agree with the opinions here; there's no way I'd ever pay anything close to that. Just passing along what someone else said they were willing to pay (not sure if they actually did).
    WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

So what made these so desirable? That would make someone willing to pay so much for one???

I saw the offer and he made a $300 offer on another random barrel too. Master trolling.

I think they are kind of a fit for early british brand guns like evos and eclipses

Definitely. Really late 90's markers in general. I loved them from the first time I borrowed a teammate's Angel LED right after they came out. Still do, just freak em now.

This isn't the place for this discussion. If you're selling a barrel post a pic and a price. If you want to talk, move it to another forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
    we sit quiet as Bulldog preaches his kind words to mankind...