Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Trifade Evo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Monterey, CA
    Posts
    3,476
    Sheesh - 1500... I could get 5 cockers I’d actually enjoy using for the same price. Heck of a collector’s piece, to be sure!
    These days I don’t like playing with anything I can’t afford to scratch.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,665
    Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    Sheesh - 1500... I could get 5 cockers I’d actually enjoy using for the same price. Heck of a collector’s piece, to be sure!
    These days I don’t like playing with anything I can’t afford to scratch.
    thats the standard going rate for these things now a days. If you have everything like box, og barrel, etc, prob could fetch closer to 2k+. And that one isnt even a 2k body, its a 99 spec.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Monterey, CA
    Posts
    3,476
    Quote Originally Posted by dbkid0486 View Post
    thats the standard going rate for these things now a days. If you have everything like box, og barrel, etc, prob could fetch closer to 2k+. And that one isnt even a 2k body, its a 99 spec.
    Well - all the same reasons I don’t buy ‘fine art.’ Cheers to that! All the cockers I like best are sub-500! Haha
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    Well - all the same reasons I don’t buy ‘fine art.’ Cheers to that! All the cockers I like best are sub-500! Haha
    Sadly the way things are going the only sub 500 cockers will be trilogies soon. If I would have hung on to all the cockers I have owned through the years and sold them in this market I would be retired now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,665
    Quote Originally Posted by junglepeanut View Post
    Sadly the way things are going the only sub 500 cockers will be trilogies soon. If I would have hung on to all the cockers I have owned through the years and sold them in this market I would be retired now
    lmfaoooo agreed. I sold a karni for 400, bunch of factory eclipse cockers for 5-600, aka revenge v2s for 5-600, etc. who would have known in just a few years they would double and triple in price.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •