Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Styn Valve Pre-Order NOW OPEN!

^^^ what he said. If there are any left please count me in for one as well

Update:
    To speed up production I put in the order with MAC for the custom pilot solenoids today. This will take approximately 6 weeks. I will be receiving the newest prototype either tomorrow or Monday/Tuesday. Once I receive them I will do my efficiency test if the valve is equal or comes within 80% of what my shocker XLS can do then I will deem it efficient enough. I will post pictures and maybe a video of what you will be receiving and efficiency test. After that I will order all the valve parts which has a lead time of 3 weeks. Hope that is all fine. When I am close to finish with everything I will ask for payment. Valves will be shipped all on the same day and from Germany with DHL directly to you as it is the safest and fastest way. I will be making a trip to Germany so anyone who doesn't pay on time when I ask them to will have to wait a few weeks more. Please note I do not have Facebook anymore and the only way you can contact me is through here. My messenger is still working and I will try and make a mission to contact people who only wrote to me on Facebook. I will create a new Facebook account please ignore any rumours on Facebook I am not going anywhere. I love designing paintball products and I will give personal troubleshooting and assistance to anyone buying this batch of valves.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Im just posting to say yeeeaaahhh...

Hate that I missed the pre-sale list. I don’t get on here often

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman86 View Post
    Hate that I missed the pre-sale list. I donít get on here often
    I will sell a few a month after preorders.
    The batch will be available late this year and might include a kill electro kit...

Update:
    So... Got the parts yesterday and they were not manufactured to spec... As a result I have to wait again for the new parts...

Update:
    Did a rough efficiency test today and I was pretty happy with results.
    Shocker XLS
    13cui 2000psi
    Freak XL 687
    ~100 shoots after which velocity dropped significantly
    Starting velocity unknown

Autococker SR with styn Valve
    13cui 2000psi
    Freak XL 687
    ~85shots before significant velocity drop
    Starting velocity unknown

I know this doesn't say much but the field I was at didn't have a Chrono so not even sure if it is a fair comparison as I don't know if the velocities were the same, they did look the same though. But 85 shots on a 13cui with 2000psi fill isn't bad.

I will have to redo the test again when I have a Chrono.
    I still have new prototype pistons coming in which should be a lot more efficient.