Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Styn Valve Pre-Order NOW OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by RidgeH View Post
    Do you have a shooting video for us? To show kick, consistency ect?
    Hello RidgeH if you want you can whatsapp call me and we can discuss what ever you want to discuss. I can try and get you that video next week some time.
    But expect the same kick from a MQ cocker.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Just an update

I forgot about something and I feel so stupid for forgetting it.
    I need to design a new IVG so that you guys that are not running half blocks or midblock got somewhere to put the cocking rod into.
    Don't worry this will be at no extra cost to you, will just be a bit more waiting as I have to design it quick.

Unfortunately I had some personal issues I had to attend to this weekend that were not planned and as a result I was not able to ask everyone for the payments... I will try and do this during the week now. If you want I can send you a rendering of the IVG but basically it will be an ivg where you can just screw your cocking rod into. Sorry for the whole delay guys. I will try and have everything sorted this week.

Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    Just an update

I forgot about something and I feel so stupid for forgetting it.
    I need to design a new IVG so that you guys that are not running half blocks or midblock got somewhere to put the cocking rod into.
    Don't worry this will be at no extra cost to you, will just be a bit more waiting as I have to design it quick.

Unfortunately I had some personal issues I had to attend to this weekend that were not planned and as a result I was not able to ask everyone for the payments... I will try and do this during the week now. If you want I can send you a rendering of the IVG but basically it will be an ivg where you can just screw your cocking rod into. Sorry for the whole delay guys. I will try and have everything sorted this week.
    top notch customer service!

Hello Guys,

Just another update...
    I sent a valve to America for field testing and it seems there is a slight efficiency issue. This obviously would prolong you guys getting the valve as I first need to test the revision, as such I will not take your money yet. Sorry for the delay. The designs are already complete and were sent in to manufacture yesterday. I will have the prototypes back in 2 weeks and hopefully all will be sorted out then, I will do the test that week and post shooting video etc and a picture of the whole kit. Sorry about this guys.
    Last edited by pumzele; 05-16-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Donít feel like you owe us it on a deadline. We are happy someone is willing to attempt such a project in the first place. Thanks for your hard and take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenord View Post
    Don’t feel like you owe us it on a deadline. We are happy someone is willing to attempt such a project in the first place. Thanks for your hard and take your time.
    I know but this project has been on going for some time. I have seen a lot of project over the years and some ended really bad because people would take money before sorting stuff out. I do not want to do that. I only want to take the deposit when I can say " Hey you will get your valves in X weeks". If I would have taken deposits when this project first started then people would have waited for more than a year already lol. At the end of the day you guys buying my valve funds me being able to carry on developing new products for the AutoCockwe platform so I just want to make sure everyone is happy...

I want the last spot please.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismhotrod73 View Post
    I want the last spot please.
    Done!

Thanks for the updates! I don’t think anyone is super concerned about a deadline honestly. Take your time, do it right, and we’ll support you.

Am I too late to get in on the preorder?