Thread: PBX Autorocker solenoid subsitution

Question PBX Autorocker solenoid subsitution

http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...lenoid-ID-help!

I've questioned a few vendors and no one can find the specific P/N called out in the above thread (43A-AAA-RDSA-1BA). Has anyone had to replace their solenoid with a different noid or compatible noid from a different company? This is the literal last thing I need to get my Merlin running.

I really don't want to run a different cover as the marker is uncommon in it's config. Thanks all!
    Last edited by Dark Side; 04-19-2019 at 05:27 PM.

You should be able to get it from MAC directly.
    Tell them you are working on a new design and you did tests on that specific solenoid but need another one.
    They should allow you to buy one a single sample.

Most paintball solenoids are modified. They are either rated for higher pressure or with a higher flow rate than what is stipulated on the Series datasheet. As such normal suppliers will never stock them as it is none-standard. Some customers actually lock the specs (planet eclipse lol) so that you can't buy it from MAC directly, but as far as I know that spec was never locked.

Having said that I am designing a small MAC solenoid housing that might go well with your project. But it will probably only be released with the full electro kit.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I did end up calling MAC and the rep told me only 24 were ever built.