Thread: Please post your effency tests! Would really appreciate the help

Please post your effency tests! Would really appreciate the help

Hello CC people,

I need your help if possible. I couldn't find any data and need to benchmark my valve to see if I even do have an efficiency problem or not...
    If anyone ever did an efficiency test please post your results here with how you did the test (even if it's just a thumb suck value) with Tank size, Starting pressure and when you said "Ok I think I need a refill" and how many shots you got out of it. I just need a starting point to compare. Also would be cool if you can say what auto cocker or pump you used with what internals and if you know the LPR pressure and what ram as well. Ideally If you could post something like this.

Marker: 2005 Black Magic all Standard converted to pump
    Tank and pressure: 68cui 4000psi
    HPR pressure: Not sure
    LPR pressure: NA (Pump)
    Ram: NA
    How many Bolt O-rings: 3
    Starting Velocity: ~280fps
    Matched paint: Yes
    Shots: 1 hopper 3 pods
    When did you finish test: Was in a game and realised that my balls were dropping
    End Velocity: Not known

Marker: 2005 Black Magic all Standard parts
    Tank and pressure: 68cui 4500psi
    HPR pressure: +-320psi
    LPR pressure: 120psi
    Ram: Standard WGP
    How many Bolt O-rings: 2
    Starting Velocity: 290fps +-5fps
    Matched paint: Yes
    Shots: 1021
    Reason for finishing test: Velocity dropped by 20fps
    End Velocity: 270fps +- 6fps

As you can see the one is with a lot of detail the other is with very little but both these types of tests would help me.
    Please let me know your results. If you going to do the test just for me would be great if you could use a 68cui tank filled to 4500psi with starting velocity 290fps (mention standard deviation in the test) and shooting until you feel you could not play with it any more or the fps drops more than 20fps.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!
    Last edited by docfire; 05-21-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

TechPB has a bunch of efficiency tests on various platforms on YouTube. They’re older, but still relevant. I think it would be just as useful to compare efficiency against competitive platforms, not just cockers.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Quote Originally Posted by wiffle32 View Post
    TechPB has a bunch of efficiency tests on various platforms on YouTube. They’re older, but still relevant. I think it would be just as useful to compare efficiency against competitive platforms, not just cockers.
    I do agree with you but I would like to compare my valve with other cocker valves.
    I really would like to know if my valve is more efficient than other cocker valves.

Bump!
    Last edited by pumzele; 05-21-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Bump!!!!!!