Thread: VLM? Merlin? Value?

VLM? Merlin? Value?

Can anyone tell me if this is a VLM or a Merlin 'cocker? What is it's value? Thanks!

AKA Internals
    ANS LPR
    ANS 3-way
    Clippard Ram
    Shocktech LPC
    Palmer Stabilzier
    Dye Aluminum

I'm going to guess that's a VLM ('99 spec) since Shocktech never made a Merlin low pressure chamber. I'll let others jump in as far as appraisals as I haven't bought or sold anything for a bit.
    WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

Looks like a VLM as mentioned above. Aside from the frame and HPR looks rather stock from that time as far as the front components go.
    Value? 6-800? Not sure. Seeing that Rudy Dean sit unsold for a while may be telling of the market slowing down? Who knows.

Definitely a VLM. Could probably ask for 5 with or without the frame. Goes to 8 with a good slider on it. The market is all brand-based now. Rudy was never popular enough AND that unsold one is before he started integrating the front block.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Thanks guys. I figured it was a 99 VLM because of the back block + Clippard ram. Not the most scientific thing in the world, but they fit that year in my head

Now that's stating the obvious and the lack of asking. But, it's not drilled is it??!? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    Now that's stating the obvious and the lack of asking. But, it's not drilled is it??!? LOL
    Mercifully it has been spared the drill press treatment.