Thread: Angry Jackal Build

Angry Jackal Build

Hey guys, been awhile... Just posting up pics of my (current) last build. I’ve always wanted a Jackal Phase 2, but never really got serious about hunting one down. I have hit a bit of a lull period and wanted to finish off my last 3 builds before re-evaluating things. I’ve had a Merlin Blank I bought off PB nation years ago, and wasn’t sure what I was going to do with it. Talked w/Angry Antle and we decided on this. After many months of him dealing with it...I finally got it back. Still need a whole bunch of parts, but this one should be fun. I’m sure adjusting the back block will be a bitch!

Specs - 11/16’s but running a Meteor red tube in lowers
    Dual Wire Detent
    Empire/ID/Nummech Feedneck

Wedge

oh thats cool.

Those phase II are pretty wild with those big blocks.

Kmacs was a looker that I remember. Grey/blue.
    +1 for wire detents

Looks great. Still kicking myself for not picking up the full body sniper that sold here 10+ years ago and hasn't resurfaced since.

PS you need to get with the times and ditch photobucket and switch to imgur.
    WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
    PS you need to get with the times and ditch photobucket and switch to imgur.
    I know....I’ve been lazy b/c I haven’t had any issues w/photobucket until recently and I rarely post on the nation or MCB anymore.

Wedge