Thread: Finishing up a racegun halfblock

Finishing up a racegun halfblock

I have a racegun halfblock that needs a pump arm, whatever stock detent situation they came with, microlines/ barbs, and probably some rebuilding and tuning.

Anyone down to help me get this thing field ready in exchange for $?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkytrav View Post
    I have a racegun halfblock that needs a pump arm, whatever stock detent situation they came with, microlines/ barbs, and probably some rebuilding and tuning.

Anyone down to help me get this thing field ready in exchange for $?
    What generation? 3 scoop, 2 scoop? Pump arm, barbs, and hoses are pretty standard. If it is a 2-scoop the detent issue is going to require some creatovity because spares are so rare.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

It’s a 2 scooper. I have some of those in- barrel Detents if all else fails. I’ve had the most trouble so far finding a pump arm.

Is an empire resurrection pump arm too short?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

Not sure actually and I hadn’t really even considered that. The racegun stuff all seems so specific that I wasn’t sure how picky it would be with pump arm length. When I use it as a pump, the halfblock sniper-sized pump arm is juuuuuust barely short enough. I guess that had me worried about just buying stuff to test and see if it works.

That is a great idea though. If anyone can confirm, I’d be grateful.