Thread: FLE Twister Project begins!

FLE Twister Project begins!

I didn’t plan to rush into this - but I’ve already got the little bits of ressy compatible stuff like detents/covers and the valve on the way from ANSgear. Feed and rods coming from friends.

Going to chasse-swap with The Black Death - my 2k3 build with the ID RIP frame.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

If you haven't ordered up the detent cover up yet I have a spare set of plastic stock ressy set. Also not sure what you doing for valve but I have a ccm ss-25 valve with springs new in package if your interested...

Quote Originally Posted by njr_11 View Post
    If you haven't ordered up the detent cover up yet I have a spare set of plastic stock ressy set. Also not sure what you doing for valve but I have a ccm ss-25 valve with springs new in package if your interested...
    I am interested in the CCM valve. Admittedly I am a novice in the land of 11/16. I’ve paid $20 for a ressy valve and detents new from ANS. Not sure what is different in the CCM, but we can talk.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

If you REALLY want to have fun with an 11/16" valve, get a morph valve. They are STUPIDLY quiet. Although I will admit mine is pretty inefficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    ooh look at that over there!!! Jeremy Salm riding a giant rainbow-coloured unicorn!!
    Virtus Et Peritia