Thread: need feedback please

need feedback please

Need some feedback from game promoters/field owners please. When you announce your scenario games, how early
    do you announce them before the event ? Also, do you offer a discount on paint/entry or air before the day of your game ?

Quote Originally Posted by DamoNAN View Post
    Need some feedback from game promoters/field owners please. When you announce your scenario games, how early
    do you announce them before the event ? Also, do you offer a discount on paint/entry or air before the day of your game ?
    i’m neither but from what i’ve seen as a player there is usually a discount for admission/paint
    if purchased before the day of the event. I’ve also seen discounts increase when qty purchased goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by DamoNAN View Post
    Check other regional events, be it Facebook what have you. Starting a new event the same weekend as an already established event can be a quick way to kill an event before it gets popular. Are you looking to do a one time event or something annually? Have you ran big games at the field before, does you field layout work once smaller fields are turned into one big one? I have seen some events scheduled a year in advance depending on the size of the venue and intended number of players, and venders in attendence.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavagersTC View Post
    Aggghhhhhh nooooooooo I don't have the money right now!!!!!! Hdjakwbsj
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996