Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status: Styn Valve

Hello People,

Just wanted to give you another quick update.
    I am still working on it and decided that the valve needed to be more friendly to install.
    While my cable did work it still wasn't super easy.
    I am now doing a small redesign of the cable and valve while waiting for (hopefully) the finaly prototype of the valve.
    The new connector will be a spring loaded connection which uses magnets to secure the connection.
    This means that there willbe no messing with cables when installing the valve.
    Once the valve is in you just clip the cable onto the device by touching it. The magnets will take care of the rest.

Sorry it's taking so long but hopefully soon all teh tiny bits and pieces will be sorted out.
    Instant pro player just add paint!

That sounds fancy!

Prototype is on its way to me...

Nice, I had a terrible feeling the valve progress had died off.. looking forward to hearing good things in the future

Glad to here the progress.

Can we get an email mailing list for updates? I don't check customcockers as much anymore but definitely going to buy one of these as soon as they're available.

So as soon as customs releases my prototype and I can test it and verify that everything is working 100% then I will go through all the forums and see who is still interested. Everyone wanting a valve in the first run can get one. I won't limited it. I already have the solenoids (+-50) and if we need more the first run might be split but as long as people want valve I will have them made. if anything the price will come down if I order more on the first run. Things have just been hectic at the moment and been dealing with some personal issues. It didn't help that the last prototype(the one pictured in my post from5th of may) was delivered to a different country and took me a month to get it from there just to find out they got one dimension wrong and then the replacement valve gets held up at customs. I have been trying to get the prototype since April... Anyway apparently the prototype is on it's way to me finally. If the thing works I will post here asap might also upload a youtube video as well. My goal is to get 200 shots at +-290fps from a 13cui 3000psi fill then my valve will be on par with markers out there at the moment. If it's good enough for me to play tournaments with I think it will be good enough for most.
    Last edited by pumzele; 07-08-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks for the update. No hurry from me.

This is so awesome

Awesome to hear this is still going!