Thread: 64% of Wiffle’s Collection

64% of Wiffle’s Collection

36% WIP (All Freeflow, coincidentally)
    Today we are exploring the Right.
    CHECK OUT VIDEOS OF ALL OF THESE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/user/OrmusDeMercs

VeryBerry Outkast - Quickfire plate in an early Dye frame, Freeflow embossed Dye beavertail, ACI staggered 3-way, AKA Soda Can LPR, ST 3-way w/ FF Clippard QEV, Lightning bolt, WGP lowers with medium springs. SST HPR is overkill - but this thing throws darts with the best of them. Have played in one scenario with it without a hiccup.

RIP-framed Black Magic mini - ST guts, MPP ram, PPS LPR, ST Bomb, Sidewinder.

ZeroB Prostock. TJD ICS, Sidewinder, AKA Soda Can LPR, MP4 ram.

05 Racegun - it’s an 05 Racegun with a new battery. /flex

04 Jackal RDL - THE Jackal pump. Acid made the BB. Tornado valve, CCM long hammer. ID V3 HPR. Jackal bolt.

04 Jackal RDL - glorious art incarnate. No words.

Oh - and my Caliber.

EDIT (5/29/2020) Got my Thief today!

EDIT (6/1/2020) Added a Ryan Jamieson CCM Tribute to the barn! Build went ultra smooth and it just about tuned itself. I’m so f’n good at this!
    This BADASS build has a PPS valve, CCM long hammer, and uses Freeflow’s standard spring set that is just absolutely perfectly balanced. Moody Paintball Products OG As F*ck SMC ram with a Clippard chirpy QEV. ANS Belsales ‘supercharger’ clone bolt, ANS Belsales ‘angry’ clone 3-way, ANS Eclipse ‘mk3’ swing frame make this a trueblood Stormtrooper.
    Last edited by wiffle32; 06-02-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Nice collection. I love the fade on the caliber but would definitely need to send that UL-s to be anno’d in dust black lol

Quote Originally Posted by kroniccocker View Post
    Nice collection. I love the fade on the caliber but would definitely need to send that UL-s to be anno’d in dust black lol
    Yeah lucky for me I’m a bit of a contrast kinda guy. UL-s is bore-set so I’d have to source a raw one. I’ve seen a gloss black bead-blasted to a matte finish without anodizing.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Still love those Jackals!

I love the variety! I also love that you have regulators, ASAs, and macroline installed on everything. I know people want to save money but still kinda sad to see cool markers without those parts...
    Andy "Ydna" DuBuc
    Nummech Products & ZDSPB

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post
    I love the variety! I also love that you have regulators, ASAs, and macroline installed on everything. I know people want to save money but still kinda sad to see cool markers without those parts...
    Thanks, Andy! Variety is the name of the game - and I'm a bit OCD about ensuring that ALL of the markers in my collection are ready to rock. Bit of a Howard Hughes theme.
    I wield the ban-hammer!

I miss these kind’s of posts. RDLs are sick wiff!

WTF is a theif? another small run?

Good stuff in here.

Quote Originally Posted by baconquilt View Post
    WTF is a theif? another small run?

Good stuff in here.
    Freeflow’s new ‘retail’ run of WGP blanks to reduce cost and not custom ordered - rather provided in batches of 5 or 6 at a time (free reign from Aesthetic anodizing) and posted up in their ‘new markers’ inventory on their website. Thief platform lacks many of the fringe benefits and glitz of the ‘full version’ to include the new Dye parts, barrels, and FF swag coming with Clutch orders. That said - it’s still got many of the premium functional parts that Freeflow provides and while not the quality of their new bodies, much of what makes them so good is still present. I saw this one and liked the color enough to pick it up. Took some heads with it this past weekend.
    Last edited by wiffle32; 06-01-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    I wield the ban-hammer!

Added my RKJ CCM Tribute today!
    I wield the ban-hammer!